Thursday, May 5, 2016

Week 15: Readings

I most enjoyed following along with reading options that had an accompanying reading guide and many images. The online options that had a blog post with links to each story were my favorite, as those were the easiest to navigate, whether it be reading everything in one go or coming back several times throughout the week -- I could just find where I left off and jump right back into the story. I also liked that they had summaries of each story to accompany the link; if it had been several days since my last opportunity to read, the refreshers on the plot were really helpful!

I honestly found a lot of the commenting to be a bit tedious toward the end of the semester when we were connecting with 5 people per week (3 storybooks/portfolios, 2 storytelling+intros). I do think the word limits were really helpful in inspiring me to really think about what I could respond to in order to make the most productive comment possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment