Friday, May 6, 2016

Week 15 Growth Mindset Challenge: Ready for a challenge!


I chose this meme for my growth mindset challenge this week because I have several big challenges coming up in my life. The first is finals week. Obviously. We'll see how that goes...
The second is my student teaching semester in the fall. I will be working at a school with a 98% free and reduced lunch student population. It is going to be a big challenge! But this is the path I have chosen for my life and I'm ready for my first real test as a public school educator. 
Third, I have recently begun to address some health concerns with a counselor and although I'm dreading the long slog through my own unhealthy brain, I know that this is important for my own happiness for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment