Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Comment Wall

"a few words of welcome"



Here's my dog realizing that Pixar stole his likeness for Up!.


I ended my senior recital with the first movement of Histoire du Tango ("Bordel 1900") by Astor Piazzolla. It was the most fun I've ever had performing, so listening to the piece and remembering that experience always make me so happy.


Since my original selection for a cheerful song probably isn't appealing to most people, I decided to use a tech tip and compile a playlist of some of my very favorite feel good tunes. 
I decided to keep it to one selection per artist, which was crazy hard. However, I'm a bit of a music nut, so this playlist could easily have been a thousand songs long... literally. Hope you enjoy this tiny sampler of my musical taste!


3 comments:

  1. Kayla, I just wanted to share with you that I love your blog! I think it is very eye-catching and different. I love the font style that you have chosen and looks like you have put a lot of work into creating this blog. The first time I visited your blog, I will admit I was taken aback and felt that I needed to put in some work. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayla,

    I'm writing to tell you that the font you chose for your blog really caught my eye. I like how it looks like someone wrote it out themselves. It really adds a personal touch to the whole page. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again! I just dropped by to tell you, your blog layout is one of my favorites! I like how creative and colorful it is, which is really great. I'm also a huge fan of the cursive font.

    ReplyDelete