Monday, March 21, 2016

Tech Tip: Embedding YouTube Playlists

I decided to add something a little more populist to my Comment Wall in the way of music, since I figure most people don't jam to 20th century flute music (although really I think everyone should try it once, y'know). 
The original reason I picked the Piazzolla over one of my favorite pop tunes was because I simply have too many favorites to pick just one. Music is my passion in every form, so I'm just as obsessed with popular music as I am with art ("classical") music. One of the most confusing things in the world for me is when somebody loves one but not the other --whether that's classically-trained musicians who don't know how to get down to a groovy beat or self-described "music lover"s who can't lose themselves in Ravel. 
Anyway, all of that is to say that this playlist is just a teeny, tiny sampling of some of my favorite feel good songs. 
YouTube used to be my main music streaming platform, but I switched to Spotify a few years ago and never looked back. Nowadays I don't use YouTube for much except for keeping up with the few content creators I'm subscribed to.


No comments:

Post a Comment