Thursday, March 10, 2016

Blog Ideas

I noticed that Audra and I used very similar designs, but hers is quite a bit easier to read, especially in the comments section. She has inspired me to polish the smaller details in mine, so that it is exactly how I want it, and not just good enough.

Jessica's blog is is memorable for several reasons, but my favorite is the aesthetic layout, with a bright, colorful background and minimalist text presentation. I remembered viewing her blog from weeks ago, so I would like to make mine as memorable (in a positive light!) as hers.

Finally, I am so impressed by Christina's post layout! I love that we only get a preview of each post, but with the pictures showing on one side. That is so cool! It gives you an idea of what's inside, and gives the overall blog a very professional feel. I so want to utilize this in my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment